COVID-19 RESPONSE & INFO
IMPORTANT HEALTH NOTICE
Staying healthy is top priority for our clients and staff here at Burlingame Road Animal Hospital!
To support social distancing:
- If you are dropping off or picking up your pet: please call the clinic at 785-267-1012 and we will receive payment over the phone. We will then bring your pet out to you, using the door as a barrier.
- To pick up food/treats: Please call 785-267-1012 to place order and pay over the phone. We will bring the food/treats out to you.
- To pick up medications: Please call 785-267-1012 to make payment over the phone. We will bring the medications out to you.
- If you have an appointment: We recommend you call us at 785-267-1012, state over the phone why you are here. We will get as much information that the doctor will need over the phone and then a receptionist will come out and take your pet from you. At this point, the doctor will do an exam. After the exam the doctor will call you over the phone to discuss diagnosis and treatment plan while you are still in the parking lot. After treatment we will take payment over the phone and a receptionist will bring your pet back out to you.
- Making a grooming appointment: We have discontinued grooming services for at least 2 weeks. Please note this may change and may be extended longer than 2 weeks.